OnCourse December 2020 Updates
December 17, 2020
Important information regarding OnCourse and platform updates:
- Due to the current SIS system-wide updates, SIS information in OnCourse may experience a 48-hour delay.
- If a student is scheduled for an appointment that falls outside the staff member's availability, the student will not receive the zoom link or special instructions included in the availability through the confirmation or reminder emails.
- Reports that pull a large number or results have been fixed and will no longer error out.
- Also in reporting, it is now possible to select a course from the course list.
- The next Lunch and Learn session will take place on January 5 from 12:00 1:00 PM. We will be discussing Timely Interventions you can use in your units along with upcoming changes coming to OnCourse in 2021. You can register for the session through BuckeyeLearn.