Order a Transcript

Do you need to order an official transcript?

Ordering an official transcript is done on the Registrar's office. While you're on their page, take some time to review the Registrar's Frequently Asked Questions about ordering a transcript.

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have a hold on your record, you may not be able to order a transcript. To check if this is true for you, log into your My Buckeye Link account. If you see red circle with line through it at the top of the page, click it to learn more about the type of hold and its consequences.

Do you need a letter of good standing or proof of enrollment?

Please review the "Need a Customized Letter?" link on the Registrar's website for more information.

Some students will provide their Advising Report or their Degree Audit as proof of their GPA, total credit hours earned, current course enrollments, or other needs. Speak to the person who requested the information to determine what they want and why they need it; then speak to your advisor to decide which form of documentation would be best.