Returning After a Leave of Absence
You should contact the advising office you were enrolled in when you left or contact the advising office for the program you want to complete if you have decided to change your major. Each college returns students from leaves of absence, as long as the student has not been dismissed and is eligible to enroll in the program.
- If you took coursework at another institution(s), be sure to send each transcript to Ohio State
- If you have already completed a degree and would like to enroll in just a few courses but you do not intend to earn a second undergraduate degree, please contact the Office of Extended Education and eLearning
- Contact the Buckeye Link office to discuss financial aid and fees
- Log into your My Buckeye Link account to check for holds and to change personal information like address or phone number
- If you plan to live on-campus, you should contact University Housing
- If you plan on living off-campus, you should contact the Off-Campus and Commuter Student Engagement office for additional information
Return after a Dismissal
If you were dismissed from the university you will have to petition for reinstatement with the college that offers the program you want to complete.
- If you wish to return to a regional campus, you should contact an advisor from that campus to talk about the petition process